|NUMBER OF PHONE LINE||1|
|VOLUME CONTROL||off / low / high|
|FEATURES||last number redial,Timed flash, 3Step ringer selector, Swichable tone/ Pulse setting,|
|COLOR||Black and White|
Panasonic Corporation (パナソニック株式会社 Panasonikku Kabushiki-gaisha?), formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (松下電器産業株式会社 Matsushita Denki Sangyō Kabushiki-gaisha?), is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan.
The company was founded in 1918 and has grown to become one of the largest Japanese electronics producers alongside Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba and Canon Inc.. In addition to electronics, it offers non-electronic products and services such as home renovation services. Panasonic is the world’s fourth-largest television manufacturer by 2012 market share.
Panasonic has a primary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 and TOPIX indices. It has a secondary listing on the Nagoya Stock Exchange.
- CCTV Camera:Avtech, Campro, Dahua, Hikvision, Jovision
- IP Camera:Avtech, Campro, Dahua, Hikvision, Jovision
- DVR & NVR:Avtech, Campro, Jovision, Hikvision, Dahua
- Access Control & Time Attendance:ZKTeco, Hundure, Anviz, Soyal
- PABX & Intercom
- Archway Gate
- Desktop PC
- Computer Service & Maintenance
- Computer Home Service
- Corporate IT Support
- Printer Toner & Cartridge
- PA system & Conference System:Ahuja, TOA
- Hard Disk: Toshiba, Western Digital
- Monitor: Samsung, Dell, Asus, Viewsonic, Philips